An inflatable water trampoline is must for those that live or visit the family cottage on the lake. A water trampoline just can't be beat for keepings the whole gang of kids occupied while the adults enjoy refreshments and conversation on the beach.
This summer you may want to purchase a new water trampoline or replace the old one. Let’s get you started. What do you look for when considering buying a water trampoline?
Finding reviews of water trampolines
While there are a lot of websites on the Internet, finding a good resource for reviews of water trampolines can be difficult. Most websites promote one brand for water trampolines. What you need to do is find a website that compares features and prices of many top brands. How do you do this without spending all weekend researching it?
Getting a good balance between features, sizes, brands, styles, and prices can be daunting. You need to think of performance and durability too. There are a few water trampoline review sites that offer this plus water trampoline attachments and accessories.
Water trampoline Brands
A water trampoline is different from a water bouncer. A water trampoline is an inflatable with a sturdy steel frame and springs attached to it. Many trampolines are commercial grade and will last a long time. A water bouncer has no steel frame or springs to it, but provides an inflatable bouncing area. These bouncers are for recreational use.
There are many reputable brands of water trampolines such as Aviva, Rave, Island Hopper and SportsStuff. They offer a great range of water trampolines and bouncers.
Aviva water trampolines come in two models: Orbit and Splash Zone. Aviva water trampolines are just the thing to get kids (and adults) playing on the water with good clean fun, and get the adrenaline pumping.
• The Aviva Orbit line is a commercial grade inflatable water trampoline. Sizes range from 15', 20' and 25'.
• The Splash Zone water parks are also commercial grade and built for hours of fun for the whole family.
SportsStuff water bouncers help you enjoy your time on the water. They are very affordable water bouncers with high profiles, large diameters and big bouncing surfaces. They are available in 10' and 12' sizes. These are a perfect choice for a first time buyer or a small family.
Rave sports not only make a huge number of trampolines for water, but they have a whole host of attachments like a launcher (super fun), balance beam and slide. Rave makes 3 great water trampoline styles: Bongo, Aqua and Ozone:
• Rave Bongo bouncers have a trampoline-like surface. Models range from 10' to 15' in diameter. They come with a lifetime warranty.
• The Rave O-zone water bouncers are an affordable water toy for your children. Sizes range from 9' to 12'.
• The Rave Aqua Jump Eclipse Water trampolines are a more commercial grade trampoline. Their line of trampolines range in sizes from 12' to 25' in diameter. They come with more accessories and a lifetime warranty. They are also more expensive.
The Island Hopper offers a great selection of affordable water bouncers and inflatable water trampolines. Whether you are a recreational user or in need of a large commercial grade water trampoline, you will find something that interests you. Sizes include 13’, 15’, 20’, and 25’.
Island Hopper has recently added water trampolines and bouncers in the shape of turtles and gators. The overall width and length of the turtle and gator platforms offer greater stability for young children. Here is the selection:
• Island Hopper Turtle Jump Water Trampoline
• Island Hopper 12-ft. Turtle Hop Bounce Platform
• Island Hopper Gator 13 Foot with Slide Bounce Platform
With such a variety available you will surely find something that meets your needs and budget. Find the best reviews available and pick from the options. We can help.